What are the payment options?
At Bergnet you can pay in different ways.
|PIN (debit card)||Free|
|Cash payment||Free, but exact amount only (no change)|
|Visa, Mastercard||Free, only through online payment, for Dutch cards|
|Bank transfer||Free, prepaid|
Pay with debit card
Do you want to pay with your debit card? This is possible if your debit card has the Maestro logo. You can PIN at both the driver and the Bergnet location.
Pay with iDEAL
If you bank with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, bunq, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankiers, you can choose to pay with iDEAL.
Pay with cash
You can also still pay with cash (euros). But we do not accept € 100, € 200 and € 500 banknotes. In addition, the driver has no change in his pocket, so you will have to pay the exact amount.
Pay with Visa or Mastercard
We accept online payments via Visa and Mastercard cards, of Dutch origin.
Pay with PayPal
You can pay at Bergnet via PayPal. Go through the payment process and select the PayPal option. You must then log in to your PayPal account to make the payment. Follow the on screen instructions.
Pay by bank transfer
You can pay by transferring the amount to us via a bank transfer. But because prepayment is necessary and the processing of a transfer takes about 3 working days on average, this payment method is usually not preferred. As soon as we have received your payment, we will contact you.
Do you want to pay by bank transfer? Then use the following bank details:
Pay via Payment link
Do you want someone else to make the payment? Then you can have a - betaallink - payment link generated (ask for the possibilities). This is how it works:
- We email a payment link (betaallink) to someone who can make the payment online for you.
- That person can pay with iDEAL, PayPal, Mastercard or Visa.
- As soon as we have received the payment confirmation, we will execute the order.
Andere veelgestelde vragen
- What are Bergnet's guidelines in response to COVID-19?
- What are Bergnet's opening hours?
- Is Bergnet open on Sundays and public holidays?
- Can private individuals order Bergnet for roadside assistance or towing?
- My vehicle has been towed away by Bergnet, what should I do now?
- I have received an e-mail from Bergnet in Dutch. What does it say?