What are Bergnet's guidelines in response to COVID-19?
To prevent contamination with the COVID-19 coronavirus, Bergnet follows the advice and guidelines of the Dutch government, the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the so-called Safety Regions (veiligheidsregio's).
At the moment, no measures apply, except following the basic advice (washing hands regularly, coughing / sneezing in the elbow, staying home in case of complaints).
Do you have a question? Contact us via +31 88-888 11 00 (standard rate).
Andere veelgestelde vragen
- What are Bergnet's opening hours?
- Is Bergnet open on Sundays and public holidays?
- What are the payment options? How can I pay at Bergnet?
- Can private individuals order Bergnet for roadside assistance or towing?
- My vehicle has been towed away by Bergnet, what should I do now?
- I have received an e-mail from Bergnet in Dutch. What does it say?